So what exactly are my choices for a Character Meal that's not breakfast?

Spoisal

DIS Veteran
We like to hit 1 Character Meal per trip - even thought my girls are getting older, we can't do Disney without a Character Meal, right? :goodvibes

We aren't really into the breakfast ones so much anymore. What are our choices for a lunch or dinner character meal? It seems like many are breakfast only these days. I really miss LTT dinner - that would be perfect for my family.

Any news or rumors about any new character meals coming to WDW in the next year?

I think you could not go wrong with Crystal Palace...the food and characters are great and you will have zero commute if you have an MK day planned!

I think you could not go wrong with Crystal Palace...the food and characters are great and you will have zero commute if you have an MK day planned!

Crystal Palace is the one we usually end up doing most often. The food is really good. I guess I was just hoping for something different. I know some will suggest Chef Mickey's - but that place is a zoo & we really don't care for the food all that much.

other options besides CP are:

Hollywood & Vine (lunch) JoJo, Goliath, Leo, June
Garden Grill (dinner) Mickey, Pluto, Chip, Dale
1900 Park Fare (dinner) Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, 2Stepsisters
Cinderella's Royal Table (lunch, dinner) Cinderella (lobby) + 4 princesses
Akershus (lunch, dinner) Belle (lobby) + 4 princesses
Chef Mickey's (lunch, dinner) Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto

I was going to suggest

1900 Park Faire (Cinderella Dinner)

Akershus (lunch or dinner)

and

Garden Grill (dinner)

but the PP beat me to it :-)

So what is the Garden Grill like? Is the food good? I see the restaurant spins - what do you get to look at as it spins....and does it make you feel sick to spin while you eat? :laughing:

So what is the Garden Grill like? Is the food good? I see the restaurant spins - what do you get to look at as it spins....and does it make you feel sick to spin while you eat? :laughing:

We love GG. It turns ever so slowly and we can see scenes of the boat tour and gardening. Chip 'n Dale are great. The meal is served family style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter