• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So surprised my 1 night waitlist for VGC came through

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
I had booked the VGC for May 2nd through May 7th. From California my sister and I are going to China (hopefully). Some of the flights leave late in the evening, so even though I do not know what flight we will be taking I thought I'd book 1 night, May 7th on a separate reservation. This way we will have a room to chill out in if we have an 11:00 pm flight
Well by the time I decided that is what I was going to do, the 7th was unavailable, I figured it was a long shot but I waitlisted. Today I got an e-mail that the waitlist came through.
Within the next few weeks we will make our decision about our flight, if those later flights are the best deals, we have a plan in place.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter