So out of all the flowers and plants in your garden...

Either my grasses or my Caroline Campanula, but that one has some sentimental attachment.

While peonies are my favorite flowers, mine have not done much to win my favor, YET. But, you want an answer as to what my garden is now (or has been in previous years) and so to answer truthfully, I have to say right now it's the tulips growing under the Kousa dogwood... oh! and the red azaleas that are blooming there now along with the tulips. :D

My answer is different depending on what season it is! Each week there is something new that takes center stage... and for that moment... I am in love. :)

This week it is my frilled tulips. They are yellow with an orangey peach center, and ruffled edges. Cheery and lacey... they take my breath away.

In about two weeks... it will be Lilacs!

I have to agree with Dixie. I love them all and each season brings excitement and joy.

That's a tough question. Like everyone else has said each plant has a special meaning for me. I get a great number of my plants by root cuttings given to me by friends or picked up in special places (ex: Disney topiary). My iris bed was a gift from DH's paternal Grandmother and some of my ferns were from his maternal Grandmother, which we actually climbed a mountain to dig up! The rocks around my patio water fountain came from my maternal Grandmother's rock garden. The rocks around my fern and hosta bed were some used in the foundation of DH's Grandfather's barn. We have surrounded ourselves with the memories of precious people so they all have special meaning.

That being said though, I am partial to all the different native ferns that surround my patio!

The same thing Dixie said. :) Every few days I have something that becomes my favorite. :)

If I had to pick one I would say my lilacs. I also really like Geraniums. I have one plant that has been growning in my window for alittle over 5 years. Someone gave me one when Dorian was born and it is growing with him.:)

That's really hard to say.

I love the bluebonnets when they bloom, but they're bloomed out now. They don't last long, they're just be-u-ti-ful as they're blooming. :D

Then that double-impatiens is something else entirely. I've always loved roses, but never have had success with them. I'm having a little more with the double-impatiens, which *looks* like a miniature rose, but doesn't have all the thorns. :D

And I love the begonia (tuberous begonia I think is what it's called) which is another rose-looking plant minus thorns.

And the geraniums were pretty until they started wilting. I think it gets too hot for them on the porch, but there's nowhere else to keep them in an apartment :( They're poisonous to cats and have enough perfume I can't keep them indoors, so I'll just do my best with them on the back porch.

I think it's easier to pick a least favorite than a favorite ;) Least favorite is easily the hydrangia. Which is almost completely dead now :(

I think if I had to pick a favorite, I wouldn't be able to, but I would narrow it down very slightly to between the double-impatiens and the bluebonnets. :D

Like so many have said, it changes through the gardening season.

I'm especially fond of blue flowers, and love the colour of my Johnson's Blue Granesbill geranium.

Lilacs are also a heady favourite.....:)

The bright orange Geum that blooms so early in my garden looks incredibly cheerful.....and almost a little bold with the brilliance of it's hue...:)

Kim

.....there are so many to love....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter