So... Money's been tight

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
I'd been hoping to go to WDW for a week in a few months, but as many of you will know, I've had salary difficulties for the last few months which has eaten into my savings and in turn, my ability to pay for such an extravagant thing :(

If things improve, I may still go, just later in the year, but at this point I'm considering damage limitation.

What is that, you ask?

Well, as a European Disneyland Paris is far easier - and cheaper - to get to. The park tickets, as well, are cheaper. And I wouldn't stay as long, as the parks are smaller and Disney is my prime reason for travelling... well, a little sightseeing wouldn't go amiss!

For $1,200 I get return flights, two day park hopper tickets, four nights stay in a comfy hotel and food and taxis nailed on. It's not overly cheap, but it's a darn sight better than flying out to Orlando and back!

All I need to remember is a warm coat - Paris can get pretty cold in winter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter