So jealous! My cousin is on the Dream right now!

Lisa loves Pooh

DIS Veteran
Of course she is freezing as it is winter! But she went for her job to go pick it up. Talk about a dream job.

Her husband posted pictures---the coolest? A snow covered pool deck and the Mickey snowman!

If I can figure out how to share them, I will! Closest I will get to a cruise in a long long while. LOL!

Ship is beautiful!

You can upload them to photobucket and then that site will give you a link to post here (you have to post it in the pop up when you click the button that looks like a photo on the reply screen). It took me a long time to figure it out! :lmao:

I have seen the ones you are talking about but I was asked not to share them (DCL has put one on their Facebook). Please make sure you won't get your friend in trouble posting them here.

A friend of a friend is sailing the Dream back to Florida right now, as well - he is a video editor and apparently they are shooting a lot of footage for various reasons - and he's on the ship doing editing.

Rough life!

I posted photos of the snow and the Mickey snowman on the boards....it's under the title "snow on the Dream."

Of course she is freezing as it is winter! But she went for her job to go pick it up. Talk about a dream job.

Her husband posted pictures---the coolest? A snow covered pool deck and the Mickey snowman!

If I can figure out how to share them, I will! Closest I will get to a cruise in a long long while. LOL!

Ship is beautiful!

Email them to me, I will post for ya!

;)

You can upload them to photobucket and then that site will give you a link to post here (you have to post it in the pop up when you click the button that looks like a photo on the reply screen). It took me a long time to figure it out! :lmao:

I have seen the ones you are talking about but I was asked not to share them (DCL has put one on their Facebook). Please make sure you won't get your friend in trouble posting them here.

Good point! My cousin's husband took the pics and posted them on his facebook, so I'm sure it would be okay, if I had his permission.

How utterly cool! I am SO excited about the Dream! Tony wants to go to the port to see it on the 4th, and I'm counting down the days to the christening cruise. I thought I would regret cancelling a two week cruise for one that is only two days, but not at all...the excitement of the new ship has completely wiped out any regrets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter