So is the date set...

Spaceman Spiff

one by one, cleaning the universal boards of riff-
for the next Universal chat? I had a great time and can't wait to do it again. This time I want to see everyone one there. ;)

jp3logo_sm.jpg

I'm ready, willing and able! Who else? Lets decide this time when is good for all that would like to attend. Weekend evening? I know weekday evenings we have a few that actually need to sleep early... :rolleyes: Let's plan this! It was a lot of fun last time.

jessica5.gif

Let me know when. I only got to listen in a few minutes last time - I want to be there for the entire chat this time.

Donna R.

I hope that the chat is going to be open to everyone. I am going in the beginning of Feb. and staying at the HRH. It is going to be my first time going to Universal. I would love to get some insider info on the park before I arrive.

BUMP! How is this weekend? Say during Superbowl? :eek: Kidding...How about Sat. Eve?
Rather than start a new thread...JPholic can you add the word "chat" to yout title? That way everyone that wants to attend will read this thread. Thanks!
jessica5.gif

I think I can make it Saturday evening! I'm sorry I missed last week's chat. We got home pretty late.

Sounds like you all had fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!