so i brought my xmas paper yesterday

craigs bride

DIS Veteran
now time to start wrapping i think .....i've got the younger childrens pressies and only a few more of the teens to get :) then im done ...

and i also got my xmas cards ready for the card exchange just got to go get my stamps ..

I have to confess I have a bit of an obsession with Christmas wrapping paper (& christmas cards but thats not as bad as my wrapping paper addiction). :guilty:

I have loads but cannot stop myself from buying more! I probably have enough to wrap at least the next 8 years worth of pressies but i've already bought 4 more rolls this year and thats with me avoiding looking at them! :lmao:

I have the wrapping paper, just nothing to wrap up yet.

I really need to getting cracking with my shopping. Luckily nieces and nephews are old enough that they just want money. :thumbsup2

I have an obsession with wrapping paper too but I'm pleased to say I'm pretty much finished christmas shopping and everything I've bought is wrapped :banana:

And me, I've even wrapped some!!! :)

I have wrapping, we get it at the beginning of the year in the sales. Why pay £3 per roll when its reduced to 70p etc:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter