So I booked for September 2021

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
So I booked for September 2021 14 nights from Uk at the Dolphin Hotel and I’m away while it’s my birthday on 22nd September but didn’t realise till after I booked I’m not back till 25th haha. Any ideas what you can do solo in Disney World for your birthday haha? Hopefully can get into MNSSHP nearer the time (when do tickets in the year go on sale usually for that?)

Congrats! There will prob be a watch thread for MNSSHP tix....but you should not have any issues getting tickets....I would say 3-4 months out is when they start selling...

Heven't booked yet, but I know I'll be in The World Sept 2021. Most likely 12 days. Most likely solo.

Congrats! There will prob be a watch thread for MNSSHP tix....but you should not have any issues getting tickets....I would say 3-4 months out is when they start selling...
Thanks! And thanks for that about MNSSHP

Stupid me forgot about breakfast in the hotel when I booked and Virgin say they don’t offer it in their package but can try when at the hotel but no guarantee. Does anyone know anywhere good near dolphin hotel for breakfast everyday at alright cost ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter