So happy I could bounce up & down

buzz for boys

<font color=royalblue><marquee>Certified Serious S
Just answered the door to a signed for delivery and we have been awarded £550 in thomas cook vouchers from the family fund! That means we have out tickets for universal for all of us without having to pay now !!
:yay::yay::yay::yay:
Also with ds been ill I not been able to go out of the house and spend money so we have saved loads - Dh has nearly had a heart attack at therealisation how much I waste every month :scared1: Dont think he understands my passion for shoes and doing lunch with the girls :rotfl2:

I actually think we might even be able to bring the trip forward now !! But then I really do wnt to see xmas decs too ooh decisions decisions but yay finally some good news :woohoo::woohoo:

That's really great news - have fun spending them! ;)

Fantastic news :cool1:,how is ds doing by the way?.x.

He still not good to be honest !! we have seen drs so many times in the last few weeks that my car can now drive itself there !!
He had to have the stitches cut out last week because his eyelids were no longer swollen and was pulling on the stitches making it ainful for him to leave them in - only thing is the ft graft is till mega swollen so we are in a catch 22 with how best to move on !! We go back again tomorrow to hear what the american doctors have come up with on how to impove the situaution and hopefully mke ds more comfortable !! I have said if we need to go over to america we are more than happy to go but can we pick a hosp in central florida :banana::rotfl2:
Thank you so much for asking I didnt update my last post *** this is meant to be a happy place and dont need me keep moaning ob bout ds !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter