So happy - fly in about 24 hrs

stopher1

DIS Veteran
I'm so excited for a solo trip tomorrow (work and personal time combined)! :cool1: I'll be in the parks Sun & Mon, and can't wait. I was just there about 10 weeks ago - and it seems like forever... AND we just booked airfare for a family trip in July! WOO HOO!!! :banana:

Ah yes, the day before a trip. So much to think about... The anticipation is great! Have fun, hopefully it won't be too hot but the nights will be heaven. Sunday I'll be in the parks myself, I gotta get my time in before the summer blows up!

Ah yes, the day before a trip. So much to think about... The anticipation is great! Have fun, hopefully it won't be too hot but the nights will be heaven. Sunday I'll be in the parks myself, I gotta get my time in before the summer blows up!

Yep - got my boarding pass about 4 hours ago - and now I have to throw my suitcase together! :rotfl: Let's see - sounds like shorts, shorts, and more shorts are in order! After a week in the 80's, it dropped down into the very low 50's the past 2 days here in central IN - what fun to get to nearly double it so quickly. Hot or not - I'll BE IN DL!!! :cool1:

Well, at least packing will be easy. And those shorts and tank tops don't take up much room. :thumbsup2

Have a great time! :wizard:

Thanks all - I leave for the airport in about an hour now! :cool1: Can't wait to hit the parks tomorrow!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter