So excited!....

kellyg403

<font color=green>She changes friends like she cha
Thank you so much triplefigs for customizing your design for me. I started on my shirts tonight and WOW...they are turning out great! Thank you! I think I am slowly but surely getting addicted to another aspect of the disboards...I haven't even thought of BF today! (Except to wonder what color I should make my BF shirt...hmmmm)

Kelly

And from all us Black Friday fools :rotfl: Thanks for the BF design.

Deb

kellyg403 said:
Thank you so much triplefigs for customizing your design for me. I started on my shirts tonight and WOW...they are turning out great! Thank you! I think I am slowly but surely getting addicted to another aspect of the disboards...I haven't even thought of BF today! (Except to wonder what color I should make my BF shirt...hmmmm)

Kelly

Denise is awesome!!!!

Finally -- a worthy thread!! Seriously, I love what Denise does -- I'm glad other people do too!!

Finally -- a worthy thread!! Seriously, I love what Denise does -- I'm glad other people do too!!

so I get harassed when I get a thank you thread and Denise gets this? :confused3

and for the record - I believe it was Denise who crowned me!!

I'm glad to help. Hope you have a wonderful trip! Post pictures of the shirts when you get back.

julia & nicks mom said:
so I get harassed when I get a thank you thread and Denise gets this? :confused3

Yeah, she did -- note to self -- let Denise have it for crowning Kate. Now back to your regularly scheduled harrassment....

julia & nicks mom said:

We love you, and yes, I did crown you the Queen. What does that make me? Court Jester?

triplefigs said:
We love you, and yes, I did crown you the Queen. What does that make me? Court Jester?

Oh come on -- you guys can't give me fuel like this! The temptation is just too great!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Denise! for all of your great designs. your christmas designs make me want to go at christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter