So excited...last night I booked the 14-day Westbound Panama Canal Cruise

Mickey&JoshNut

<font color=purple>It's not nice to distract the c
I have to start by saying that I took my Mom on the 4 day Disney Wonder cruise at the end of November 2004 and we absolutely loved every minute of it so I went on the Disney Cruise Line site to start getting quotes for another cruise in May 2006. While on the site, I was having a hard time deciding between the Eastern & Western cruises and then I thought how cool would it be to book back to back eastern & western caribbean cruises. I called the Castaway Club number and spoke to a wonderful CM who answered all my questions about the back to back and then she inquired if I'd be interested in doing the 14 repositioning cruise through the Panama Canal this May 14-28 (the 14 night Westbound Panama Canal cruise). I advised that would be a trip of a lifetime but heard it was sold out. She said that she thought there were a few cabins still available and she checked and sure enough there was a category 9 stateroom available and I took the plunge and booked it. I am so excited...I still can't believe that we are actually going on this cruise...I called Disney again this morning just to confirm our reservation!!!!

Are there any other Canadians going on this cruise?

Elaine

No, we are booked on the August Repo Cruise as well as a few other Dis'ers!

There is a thread already started for both Repo Cruises!

Will be waiting with baited breath to hear all the details of your cruise so as to know what to expect on ours!

Congratulations on getting in!

Scratch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter