• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

So Excited...Just booked a "semi last minute" DVC vacation

HelenaJanelle

Mouseketeer
We had originally planned to visit HHI in November. However, today we decided that it would be nice to go to WDW instead. We have 2 free tickets on SW that needed to be used before the end of the year, and couldn't think of any other place we'd rather be! So, I just switched our November reservation to OKW. Was able to book flights for all 4 of us! And booked our ADR! WOO HOO! Very excited about this "semi last minute" change in plans! Now, we'll buy our AP in November that can also be used for our trip we have planned in February. Happy Dance! :cool1:

Good for you!::thumbsup2Happy you were able to get a room. And you have a tripped planned for February - I'm jealous. After this trip, we won't be going again until NYE 2012.

Last minute trips like this always seem just a little more exciting because they are "unexpected." This sounds like a great trip. Congratulations!

well nov is a great time to visit.

are you going during the food/wine festavial or after

Congrats on the semi last minute trip. I have points in holding and wondered if it is possible to book a trip in under 60 days. You are over that but not by much.

I hope you have wonderful weather and a great time at WDW.

Hi -- I think we are going a little after food and wine festival. Our favorite time to visit is the week before Thanksgiving. When we visited during that time several years ago, I think our 1st day of our trip was the last day for food and wine festival. Now, that you have asked this question, I am going to have to look it up :)

Just checked....our 1st day is November 13, which is the last day for F&W. My husband is now even more excited because he enjoyed using his (and mine) snack credits to try tasty treats at F&W.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter