SO Disappointed In Disney's Early Check-In Now...

Uhhh, well, they eliminated the "near a stairwell" option at least

I still miss the "near the elevator" option.

Seriously, we had it good there on the early check-in options for a brief while and now it's gone. The longer it's gone, the more I fear we won't get it back.

Bama Ed

I just checked in at T-20 and after clicking show details only had the following options to select from:

Accommodates Fifth-Wheel Trailer
Accommodates Fold-Out Awning
Upper Floor
Near Transportation
Pet Loop ($5/night, subject to change; due at check-in)
Accommodates Slide Out​

I think you should pick "Upper floor" and "Accommodates Fifth-wheel Trailer". That should be a pretty interesting site.

I do wonder why they specify 5th wheels and not "really LARGE RV's". There are MHs that are longer than some 5ers and TVs combined.

j​

I still miss the "near the elevator" option.

Seriously, we had it good there on the early check-in options for a brief while and now it's gone. The longer it's gone, the more I fear we won't get it back.

Bama Ed
I agree 100%. I remember coming in and being directed to a different line for those of us that had done early checkin where basically you pulled up to the window and gave your name and the package was handed over to you. Very little wait.

Yeah, I was wondering about that fifth wheel thing too. And I really dislike that you can only choose two options. And what's the deal with the options like "accommodates slide" and "has awning". What if we have both?? Don't most RVs have both? I called and gave my preferences to someone several weeks ago. Then I called back a couple of nights ago to tweak the requests and they couldn't find them at first. Someone had put them in the "notes" section. Then when they did find the requests, they were garbled and didn't make sense. I had listed my top 2 sites but the site numbers got garbled (ended up being the same site number repeated twice).

The guy who helped me this week moved the requests over to the "special requests" section, and said that's where they actually look when making the site assignments. The guy who helped me this week was able to add my top 3 sites to the request, plus "100 loop, outer loop". I had selected "near transportation" and "accommodates slide" when I did the online checkin a couple of days ago.

We're spending the night at camp O'Leno right now, and will have only 2 to 2.5 more hours to drive in the morning to get to FW. We can't wait to get there!

Mine didnt have t
I just checked in at T-20 and after clicking show details only had the following options to select from:

Accommodates Fifth-Wheel Trailer
Accommodates Fold-Out Awning
Upper Floor
Near Transportation
Pet Loop ($5/night, subject to change; due at check-in)
Accommodates Slide Out​

I could pick two of the options and there was also a check box with the following text:

Arriving early? Check here if having your room ready for early arrival is a higher priority than any of the requests you have selected.​

So wondering if they made another change or if at a certain T-XX they switch to this more limited option set.

when I did my check in online it didnt have that many options just groundfloor/high floor or corner room. I know before it always ask me for different options than that maybe it is the hotel we are staying at this time

Did anyone check the resort boards? Maybe they are over there scratching their heads and discussing how odd it is that's they have to choose a loop preference for their early check in at the GF.....

Did anyone check the resort boards? Maybe they are over there scratching their heads and discussing how odd it is that's they have to choose a loop preference for their early check in at the GF.....

Excellent point.

I can see it now, somebody on the Boardwalk resort thread going "What's a comfort station?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter