So cute!

zeitzeuge

DIS Veteran
Here's our latest tshirt we made for our up and coming Disneyland trip in October. It turned out so cute!

182769furball.jpg

Hmmm, I'm not sure what's going on, but all of the links to every picture link I've posted on the DISer Photos has completely stopped working except for one. Let me try to do this another way, if not I think I'm screwed when it comes to posting pictures of anything. All of them gone....

Put up a link to flickr instead.

Oh my gosh, that is so nice!!! I'll bet you get loads of attention and inquiries regarding where you got the shirts!!!

I like the bear allusion, or more appropriately said, double entendre. ::yes::

Thanks for the help! I feel less compustupid now.

Here's another one we made, although my partner is not sure he wants to wear it to Disneyland. I want to wear it to see Tinkerbell and see if she would sign it for me. ha

Not a great picture of me though. :(

182769MarkTinkerbear-med.JPG

OH I think it totally would generate some looks and some "where in the hell did you get that?"

I love both shirts - I think they're downright adorable!

Oh, wait ... should I say they're totally macho? Very manly? ;)

Thanks for the help! I feel less compustupid now.

Here's another one we made, although my partner is not sure he wants to wear it to Disneyland. I want to wear it to see Tinkerbell and see if she would sign it for me. ha

Not a great picture of me though. :(

182769MarkTinkerbear-med.JPG

This is a great look!

Now let's see it without the shirt!:banana: :woohoo:

They look like something that you might find in one of those sales catalogs that come to the house, um, maybe like something from the Lillian Vernon catalog. ::yes::

They are just precious! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter