So confused!!!

vic32

DIS Veteran
Hi there, I am so glad to have found this thread. We are trying trying to decide which adventure to take!
We are a family of 4, the kids are 5 and 9. By the time we take the trip they will be 6 and 11.
We have a Disney cruise scheduled, but found the Southwest adventure and think this would be great. We can't decide if we should cancel the cruise and do this or do the cruise and do this later when our youngest is a little older and can do more of the extras like horse riding!
Need some help... is 6 almost 7 too young for this trip?

Hi there, I am so glad to have found this thread. We are trying trying to decide which adventure to take!
We are a family of 4, the kids are 5 and 9. By the time we take the trip they will be 6 and 11.
We have a Disney cruise scheduled, but found the Southwest adventure and think this would be great. We can't decide if we should cancel the cruise and do this or do the cruise and do this later when our youngest is a little older and can do more of the extras like horse riding!
Need some help... is 6 almost 7 too young for this trip?

We went on the Southwest Splendors trip in Sept and there was a 4-year-old boy in our group. He was very well behaved & seemed to enjoyed all the sights and activities. While he couldn't go horseback riding because of his age, they did go on a Hummer tour in Moab with us and he had a blast!

You didn't say where the cruise is going to, but seeing the Grand Canyon, as well as Monument Valley and Arches National Park, among other places, is not to be missed! And ABD is definitely the way to go!

Thanks... the cruise is the western, we did east last time. I think we are leaning toward the ABD Southwest Adventure. We can go on the cruise again after the new ships come out. I am afraid to do an ABD because I will get hooked on something we can't do every year!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter