So, can you give me an idea of things...

alimbrogno

Mouseketeer
that I should remember to bring on our vacation? :confused3 I'm so excited that I might just forget something really important unless I start writing stuff down!!!:scared: :scared: How did everyone keep track of their dining reservations since they don't keep track of those for you??? :idea: Anybody? :grouphug:

that I should remember to bring on our vacation? :confused3 I'm so excited that I might just forget something really important unless I start writing stuff down!!!:scared: :scared: How did everyone keep track of their dining reservations since they don't keep track of those for you??? :idea: Anybody? :grouphug:

I don't usually have ADRs but I know that some people write them in a little notebook with their confirmation numbers others save them in their phone with an alarm set.

if you are staying on property, the conceirge will print all of you adr's for you. If you make them online, they will email you a confirmation. I store allof my confirmations in my cell phone. That way I just carry my phone and have the confirmation if I need it (never have). The 2 things I can not do with out in any hotel now, not just Disney resort Hotels, are a power strip and an over the door shoe holder for the bathroom.

I create my own schedule on a spreadsheet that includes all of the extra magic hours, hotel confirmation numbers, dining confirmation numbers, as well as any important times for parades and shows. I've done this for all of our Disney trips and it seems to work well for us. While there, I have access to the spreadsheet on my iPhone and we also keep a few printouts with us.

Things I like to remember to bring are clothespins to hang wet bathing suits on the clothesline in the hotel shower/tub area and also water shoes to wear at the waterparks :)

I put everything into spreadsheets (ADRs, packing lists, carrying into parks lists, park hours, etc) and used to put them on my PDA. Now, in the age of the iPhone, it'll be there.

Disney maps, restaurant reviews, etc get added to all the lists.

There's a tips database on allears that you might find useful. There's a list of suggestions to bring. Without those suggestions I would have never thought of moleskin, a little flashlight for DS (6 at the time) for dark times, blister stick, extra socks for the park, water bottles with big necks (to add ice), and many more.

Good luck!

I buy and use form Walmart, Disney folders by the office/ school supplies. I change them everyyear just because I like to see new ones.

We vacation for 2 weeks (1week@timeshare1week Disney) so I have an extensive itenary that I love too plan and organize into 2 folders. I have never forgot our lost anything in 6yrs. so it works and I am sticking too it.

PS calulator.com u can date and time all your dining adr's. Love it!!!!

Thanks for all of the good info! I have started making lists of everything and am double and triple checking them!!! :hug:

As far as keeping up with ADRs, I write very small anyway, so I write the days, times, restaurant, and ADR numbers on a couple of lime green Mickey Heads I get from Home Depot. I then cut them out, glue them back to back, laminate them, punch a hole in an ear, attach the rubber thingy that comes with the laminating pkg, and hang it from my park bag. That way other DISers can identify me (by the lime green Mickey head) and I always have my ADRs handy.

I make a spread sheet for all plans then transfer them to a pocket sized calendar with ressie conf #. for a backup in case cell battery gets used up too quickly in a que line! I copy those pages for any in my party so if we xhhose to separate and meet for meals they have all that info too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter