So as you are looking at your Disney stuff...

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
What is your largest Disney collectable... Other than a poster.

Nat,

I have one of the original WDW Property maps, vinyl print on masonite that hung in the Poly and Contemp rooms when they first opened. It measures four by five feet. I wouldn't consider it to be a poster...

DW has a fiberglass Sorcerer Mickey, and a Donald with suitcase, each approx 30" tall.

Dave

I have a large curio cabinet with the Mickey Icon itched all around the edge of the glass.

It is beautiful and holds lots of my Mickey Sorcerers.

Darlene

I would say my Disney animation art books, I have over 20 different ones. They are coffee table book size.

Not counting posters of stuffed animals my biggest collectible would have to be

the Mickey Sketches Snowglobe I won at DISCON. That thing is huge, and I think it weighs

about 10 pounds.

My almost 4 ft. tall Stuffed Winnie the Pooh dressed in a bee outfit. He makes a great pillow!

WDW Tinker Bell 25th Anniversary Park Banner It's about 3 ft x 5 ft and made of vinyl.

Posting for my DS - he has a Banner from the Hunchback show at MGM hanging on his wall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest