Snow at DL??

tinkermell

<font color=purple>Th boards are going nuts!<br><f
I forgot if it snows after the evening parade or after the fireworks? :confused3 Then I was thinking to myself that it snows at both times. Can somebody please refresh my memory. And where are the best locations again. Thanks! :tinker:

Oh great, now I can't remember for sure.

Definitely snows after the fireworks. I just can't remember about the parade. I don't think it did.

its been pretty hot in the OC, i dont know if they can make snow right now... its like 75 - 80 degress at night now :/ its HOOOT

*bump*

i saw the fireworks today... its meh...

Mainstreet, between the 2 buildings closest to the castle, or front of the castle(seems to be more on the right side) are the 2 best locations to be devoured by the snow bubbles...

Believe in Holiday Magic = meh?!?
jawdrop_smiley.gif

Where's your love of the Disney magic and month early Christmas spirit?

how could you say the fireworks show was meh it was a wanderful show. granted remember is a little longer but take out julie andrews and its about the same. wanderful show and the snow effect is awsome!

DLcastmbr said:
how could you say the fireworks show was meh it was a wanderful show. granted remember is a little longer but take out julie andrews and its about the same. wanderful show and the snow effect is awsome!

sorry, i watched the 50th version like 20 billion times, and i liked that way better than the one they are showing right now... I guess its more magical

btw, the snow is foam... and there IS real snow by the rivers of America according to my guide.

My last
christmas time trip my sons were so disapointed by bubbles for snow!
But silly me I thought it was beautiful :santa:

We watched behind the castle on the path to Small World and there was snow (bubbles). And I thought it was beautiful!!!

Albort said:
its been pretty hot in the OC, i dont know if they can make snow right now... its like 75 - 80 degress at night now :/ its HOOOT

Albort, just curious, but you are a cast member and you didn't know that it's not real snow? What's up with that? :teeth:

Andrea

Here's a pic I took of it snowing on Main St. This was taken on 11-10-06. :goodvibes

Picture142.jpg

MATTERHORN said:
Albort, just curious, but you are a cast member and you didn't know that it's not real snow? What's up with that? :teeth:

Andrea

how should i know, i started 2 montha ago XD

My Guide tells me snow by the rivers of America... REAL snow... well, it says Snowflakes... dunno if its real or not... XD

Albort said:
how should i know, i started 2 montha ago XD

Does this mean when you pass your probationary period that you could start hooking us DIS members up with some churros? ::cough cough, wink wink:: :rotfl:

eatmypixiedust said:
Does this mean when you pass your probationary period that you could start hooking us DIS members up with some churros? ::cough cough, wink wink:: :rotfl:

still on probationary, even though i got my cool pass for my friends :)

either way, we cant give you free food :( i wish we can though esp when its someone's birthday...

i used to be in odv before i went to attractions lol :) anywho all snow is exactly the same in all 3 locations . I got a picture of the snow falling in front of the christmas trree on my phone great pic if i can figure out how tog get it up

eatmypixiedust said:
Here's a pic I took of it snowing on Main St. This was taken on 11-10-06. :goodvibes

Picture142.jpg

I loooove that picture!!! I have been doing a photo countdown for my hubby on his myspace and if I had seen that pic sooner I totally would have used it... But anyways awesome pic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter