• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Snow and Holiday parade

got2gp

Mouseketeer
Anyone know off hand when the holiday parade and fireworks with snow starts and ends at dl this year? Trying to plan out our weekends, thanks.

The fireworks started last weekend. We saw them and they were very pretty. It snowed after the fireworks, very cool! I think and somebody correct me if I'm wrong, the holiday parade starts around Thanksgiving?

The Disney website says it ends Jan. 4, which is the norm, but on the radio & tv ads this week they've been saying Jan. 2. The Christmas Fantasy parade starts on 11/21.

I hope you have a great time on your trip!! :earsgirl:

Thanks,

We will most likely go the weekend after Thanksgiving (not Thanksgiving weekend:earseek: ). Have to see the "snow" at least once a year.

Originally posted by Amy&Dan
The fireworks started last weekend. We saw them and they were very pretty. It snowed after the fireworks, very cool! I think and somebody correct me if I'm wrong, the holiday parade starts around Thanksgiving?

I read that the Christmas Parade starts on 11/19 this year. A little bit earlier than last year.

Originally posted by LeftCoaster
I read that the Christmas Parade starts on 11/19 this year. A little bit earlier than last year.

I heard them advertising that, too on the tv & radio, but on the Disney website it says 11/21...it's weird how the dates for the parade & fireworks are both off by two days from their website vs. their advertisements.

I guess if you needed exact dates for either of those time frames, you'd probably have to make sure with Disney, it's kinda weird :crazy:

According to the AP newsletter, the parade starts the 19th.

We were at the parks this last weekend. The snowfall has already started, Small World had gone holiday, and the parade is scheduled to begin Nov. 19th.

Here's a thought:

Call them:
714-781-4000...

Nevermind... I just did and the fireworks started last Firday (11/5) and the Christmas Parade starts 11/19.

Both continue every night through January 2.

:wave2:

Originally posted by PryncessChrysty
I heard them advertising that, too on the tv & radio, but on the Disney website it says 11/21...it's weird how the dates for the parade & fireworks are both off by two days from their website vs. their advertisements.

I guess if you needed exact dates for either of those time frames, you'd probably have to make sure with Disney, it's kinda weird :crazy:

::smacks christy upside the head:: Silly girl, you should know better than to go to the Disney website for official information. Really now, what were you thinking? :crazy:

Originally posted by LeftCoaster
::smacks christy upside the head:: Silly girl, you should know better than to go to the Disney website for official information. Really now, what were you thinking? :crazy:

I am so sorry, was what I thinking?? :crazy: Thanks for the smack, I needed that :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter