Snorkel Adventure Castaway Cay

Jaquie

Zip-a-dee-do-da
Ahoy Mates, My family and I will be cruising 4day wonder in April and are considering going on the Seahorse Snorkel Adventure. The kids ages 5,9 and 11. There afraid of jumping in the water from the catamaran. What's your advice on it? pirate:

Jaquie said:
Ahoy Mates, My family and I will be cruising 4day wonder in April and are considering going on the Seahorse Snorkel Adventure. The kids ages 5,9 and 11. There afraid of jumping in the water from the catamaran. What's your advice on it? pirate:
Are they usually "afraid" of the water?

There are lots of very cool things under the water. Most people who are afraid of the water don't put their faces and masks in the water to see what they are missing. You might try a snorkeling vest or small life jacket, that way they know they won't sink. Or you get in first and catch while the other spouse pitches....

It's not that there afraid of the water. It's that the jump from the boat to the water is quite far. They jump off the diving board in the pool, but you can't compare the two. I was just wondering what anyone has experienced with children of that age. Thanks for your input. :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock:

You don't have to jump into the water. There's a platform at the back of the boat with a ladder going into the water. You can slide off the platform, or use the ladder.

Thanks for your reply slabeaume! My kids are going to be sooooooooo excited! :banana: :cheer2: :cool1: :jumping1: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter