Snake Thread Followup Poll

Snake sightings

• I have seen a snake at a Disney park.

• I have NOT seen a snake at a Disney park.

• I have seen a snake at a Disney resort.

• I have NOT seen a snake at a Disney resort.

• I have had a snake in my room.

• I have NOT had a snake in my room.

• Of the snakes I've seen, I have seen a venomous snake.

Results are only viewable after voting.
There was a snake twice in our pool at the Wilderness Lodge. I also saw a venomous snake that bit someone when swimming at the beach in the campground a long time ago. They closed the beach for swimming after that and I also think that's why they don't use River Country. It's just too hard to control that area.

There was a snake twice in our pool at the Wilderness Lodge. I also saw a venomous snake that bit someone when swimming at the beach in the campground a long time ago. They closed the beach for swimming after that and I also think that's why they don't use River Country. It's just too hard to control that area.

No, it was because of the lake water not being fit to swim in (sure they had other reasons, but don't think snakes figured into the closures ;)).

Haven't seen any snakes at FW , and we've been going there for years. I am terrified of them. I'm sure they are there, but just hope I never encounter one!

I've only seen one in the past thirteen trips, although I'm not so naive as to believe there haven't been any others!

This little guy was in the main pool at POR one evening when our kids were taking a swim before bed.

snakenpool.jpg

I am terrified of snakes and was thankful that last year on our trip, I did not see any. However, when we were at Pop last week, I saw one in the bushes. Thankfully, there was already a couple there taking pictures of it, so I had a bit of a warning.

I don't want to stay on a ground level floor for this reason. I am really trying to convince hubby that we should stay at the Poly next trip, but the lush vegetation worries me a little.

Over 5 trips I've seen snakes at AK BB TL OKW and AKL..
Not one has been the least interested in people though! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter