Snack credits on the Dining Plan

totallydisney

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me please what is on the snack options on the dining plan? I know they have changed it. But I can't seem to find what the new snack items are. I thank you in advance. :cool1:

It really varies from place to place. For sure ice cream bars, popcorn,chips,and bottles of pop or water. We got a McFlurry at Epcot, a Dole Whip float at MK, smoothies at AK, and at MGM we had ice cream bars. Everything was clearly marked as to what was a snack. We all had ice cream at the ice cream shop on Main Street. You should have no problem finding some great snacks. At Epcot the McFlurry was 3.99. We wanted a large french fries that was 3.79 but they didn't count that as a snack credit so we had to get a small fries! Not sure the logic behind it, but we had fun finding the best snacks!!!

We were told anything under $4.00. I bought my son a box of pop-tarts at our hotel for his breakfast that were marked $3.25 and they used that for a snack credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter