Snack credits for F&W booths?

disneynanacat

Lovin' Disney Too!
I thought I'd read you can use snack credits at the F&W booths but just now read something that suggested you couldn't. Anyone know for sure?

Disney could always change things, but they have always allowed it in the past so there is no reason to think they won't this year.

As the PP said, historically you've been able to use your snack credits to purchase items at the F&W booths. Disney usually does not announce this in advance, so we have to wait and see when the first signage goes up on the booths to see if the little DDP logo is on it!

However, you cannot use the credits to purchase anything with alcohol in it (that includes any food item with straight alcohol in it, like the ice cream with grand mariner last year :sad1:).

If it's still the case and you can use your snacks credits during the Festival, do so! It's totally worth it! For sure, the best snacks I had on the Dining Plan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter