Smokie

Deedee

DIS Veteran
We are going to see Smokie (living next door to alice) tonight never seen them before so don't know what to expect. One thing i know for sure is i won't be singing along as i have woke up this morning with a sore throat and no voice Shhhhh can you hear that it is my DD celebrating!!!!!!! :banana:

I've never seen them live but I am sooooooo jealous.

Hope you have a fantastic time :goodvibes

Afraid to say I once bought one of their LP's :eek:

Would imagine the line up now may have changed a bit though.

Alice? who the **** is Alice? :rotfl2:
well, somebody had to say it!!

hope you have a great time, I remember their song 'Oh Carol' had it played to me constantly!!!

Have a great time tonight and I hope your throat gets better soon. I know I've heard of them, but I don't think I was ever interested in them. Have fun :)

Night-train said:
Good Lord!!!!! Are they STILL going??????? :crazy2: :scared1:

Afraid so, either they still have something to offer or they they don't know when to pack in...?

I live in the same town as Chubby Brown who did the 'rude' version of their song 'Alice'.......seen him quite a few times on tour with his blue comedy act as he is an idol in our town and DH adores him.........I WOULD MUCH PREFER TO GO AND SEE SMOKIE!! :)

Smokie were really good last night although i didn't feel the buzz i usually do after a concert. I am glad i saw them but don't think i will go again.

Have to ask, did they play "Living Next Door to Alice"?

yes that was the encore but it was only the clean version no one shouted out not even our friend Tony, i was worried he would!!! The drummer did have a t shirt on though with Who the XXXX is Alice and they were selling them as well. Carol if you are out there i thought about you during Oh Carol!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter