Small world nursery

Ok I was able to confirm this with someone on board 😃. But any additional details anyone has re making reservations, limits on time slots etc please post here so we all have the right information!

This is exciting! I wonder if they will open it on the Alaska cruises since the children tend to be older?

It should be! Looks like the fantasy will reopen it today, the Wonder on Monday and the Magic on the 21st of this month.

Woohoo! I figured it would happen before our Sept cruise with friends that have DS2. Very welcome news!!

It should be! Looks like the fantasy will reopen it today, the Wonder on Monday and the Magic on the 21st of this month.
May 21 is the first Mediterranean cruise after the transatlantic so that makes sense. They are probably using the the transatlantic as training and set up.

Does anyone know if they are doing Open House for the nursery on days other than the first day of the cruise? I can't remember what was done in the Beforetimes. Specifically wondering about the Fantasy. Thank you!

Oh man. I've literally been refreshing the page every day hoping to see it open! We go on the Dream for a June 11 sailing. I really hope we can use the nursery!

We used the nursery on 4ish of the 7 days of our cruise. The staff was friendly, enthusiastic and so happy to be back in the nursery! Masks were encouraged but not needed and my son loved it. They had a small team so the hours were a bit reduced (they were open 9-1 and 2-9ish on sea days and different hours on port days) they were not advertising it and it wasn’t in the app, you had to see it to know it was open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter