slo’s SATURDAY 6/11 poll - Regular or Decaf Coffee

Regular or Decaf Coffee? (multiple choice)

• Regular only

Votes: 33 37.9%
  • Decaf only

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Regular at certain times of the day

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Decaf at certain times of the day

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Half Reg & Half Decaf always (in the same cup)

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Half Reg & Half Decaf (in the same cup) at certain times of the day

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I don’t drink coffee - I don’t like it

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • I don’t drink coffee for medical reasons

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I don’t drink coffee (please post why)

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
Well, I used to drink regular up to maybe noon, then, if any after that, decaf. Then about 10 years ago, with my heart afib problems, etc, my cardiologist didn't want me to have ANY coffee. I was able to get him to 'allow' me some decaf in the AM. Knowing me, if he did not 'allow' me to, I am sure I would still have some decaf. Being that decaf still has caffeine in it, if I have it after noon or so, it will affect me at sleep time. I do like my coffee though, black.

Regular, with a flavored creamer. My favorite is to mix hazelnut and Irish creme flavor, making a 'Nutty Irishman.' I drink a bit less every day, though. I am stepping it down until I get to no coffee at all. Finally figured out that coffee is one of my, um, 'triggers' since having my gall bladder out last July.

Not a coffee drinker..never had a sip in my life. I don't like the smell of it. People always say it tastes different at different places, I figure if I tried one and liked it, that would probably be someplace I never go to go to again, lol
Don’t drink coffee, tried when younger because hung out at a Tim Hortons across the street where I lived with friends. It was the place to go at night.…

Rest of the family drinks it though. Just regular is in the house.

TRUE STORY follows and if you like 100% cacao just try espresso.

I had a sip of my mom's black coffee when young, maybe 10, and it was YUCK!!! Some 55 years later DW and I went on a January 2015 DCL Dream cruise in Concierge (she surprised me :love:) and there was an Espresso machine in the lounge. Always read how bitter espresso is and I really like 100% Cacao so I tried a Double Shot and fell in love with espresso. Been drinking espresso plus regular and decaf ever since. Just made some pour-over and will do a French Press later and maybe even perk some around dinner. Time of day has no bearing on what or how much I drink. When DW and I are at DTD, I often get 2 or 3 double espresso using her Disney Reward Dollars.

What type of coffee do you drink - Regular or Decaf?
(multiple choice)

For Me……I drink both - it depends on the time of day.
*Wake up time - 5:00pm only regular
*5:01pm or later only decaf

*Inspiration for today’s poll is me being up with my sick 14yr old dog since 4:20am and I’m really appreciating my regular black coffee right now.

View attachment 675475
What type of coffee do you drink - Regular or Decaf?
(multiple choice)

For Me……I drink both - it depends on the time of day.
*Wake up time - 5:00pm only regular
*5:01pm or later only decaf

*Inspiration for today’s poll is me being up with my sick 14yr old dog since 4:20am and I’m really appreciating my regular black coffee right now.

View attachment 675475
Regular until noon, then 1/2 and 1/2 till 3pm, decaf after 3pm, except at a wedding.........it confuses the servers.

Decaf most of the time. I try to avoid caffeine because it is a trigger for my functional digestive issues.

I like coffee, but I’m too la y to make it. For breakfast I have a glass of milk. Much quicker..

Don’t drink coffee, don’t like the taste of it. I have tried many times, but nope, too bitter, awful. :crazy2:

Regular and black. I'm another one of those people that caffeine doesn't do a thing to so I can drink coffee or tea at any time of the day and be fine. Actually, if I drink a cup of coffee late at night, it will make me sleepy.

I would drink regular, flavored coffees, but I stopped drinking coffee about 2 months ago. I didn't really have a reason other than I wasn't enjoying it like I used to so I just stopped. I don't miss it yet so I guess that's a good thing.

I hope your pup gets better soon, @slo !

I drink mainly regular. After noon, decaf only or I will be wide awake that night. 😳

I don't drink it at all. I don't like it
I am a tea drinking

Hope your pup feels better soon

Thank you for the well wishes.
Little Sophie has a terrible bladder infection.
Hopefully the antibiotic will kick in soon and give her some relief. 🙏

Regular and black. I'm another one of those people that caffeine doesn't do a thing to so I can drink coffee or tea at any time of the day and be fine. Actually, if I drink a cup of coffee late at night, it will make me sleepy.
Thank you for the well wishes.
Little Sophie has a terrible bladder infection.
Hopefully the antibiotic will kick in soon and give her some relief. 🙏
Tea for me. I don’t like coffee. I prefer tea with caffeine, but I have to cut myself off at noon or I won’t sleep. If I want a hot drink later in the day, I make a cup of peppermint herbal tea. I don’t like the taste of decaffeinated tea. It always seems a little bit bitter to me.

Awww, poor pup! Hope she feels better soon.

I do love peppermint tea!

I can also fall asleep right after drinking coffee in the evening (I think it's the warmth) but it will kick in later and I'll be awake in the middle of the night. 🙄

Awww, poor pup! Hope she feels better soon.

I do love peppermint tea!

I can also fall asleep right after drinking coffee in the evening (I think it's the warmth) but it will kick in later and I'll be awake in the middle of the night. 🙄

Thank you Polly :goodvibes

It's so weird...now that I'm older, I can drink caffeinated coffee right before bed and still fall right to sleep. It improves my circulation so I sleep better. I NEVER would have expected that to happen.

I used decaf in the winter at night with Hot Cocca for a treat. I also make decaf expresso for my expresso Martini's since I drink those mainly at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter