slo’s MONDAY 5/16 poll - Bird Feeders

Bird Feeders - do you have one? (Multiple choice)

• I have one bird feeder

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • I have two bird feeders

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • I have three bird feeders

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I have four bird feeders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have five or more bird feeders

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I have no bird feeders

Votes: 35 49.3%
  • I have a hummingbird feeder

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • I have a bird seed feeder

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • I have no yard for a bird feeder

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
Do you have any bird feeders in your yard?
Used to have a couple. They made such a mess underneath them, with messy seeds and the ones that got missed in clean up sprouting and messing up the yard we finally just took them down.

Took our bird feeder (the kind with seeds) down when we saw a rat on it eating the seeds. It was 6 feet in the air hanging off a branch.

We had one, but it took only took one incident where one of us took out the garbage at night and saw several mice eating the food that had fallen to the ground for it to go.

The first apartment that DW and I shared was in a cute little gated complex (think Melrose Place - everyone did). Since it was gated, everyone let their cats roam. Everything went great, neighbors adored each other and each others' cats. Then new neighbors decided it would be fun to put out a bird feeder. The birds would knock the seed onto the ground, the cats would stalk in the bushes, birds would jump down to get the scraps - it was carnage.

So yeah, I don't own a bird feeder.

Used to have one.Due to seeing rodents on the ground eating the fallen seeds it went away. We got a bird bath in its place.

We have 2 regular and one hummingbird feeder. We need to move at least one of the regular feeders, because we build a catio off our living room window. The cats would love the feeder to be visible from it--it's their tv.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter