Sleeping arrangements for a 2 year old

RDP

DIS Veteran
Does anybody know if they provide cribs for a large 2 year old at kidani village ? If not does anyone have any good suggestions for sleeping arrangements. We are 4 adults and 2 children (age 4 & 2) staying in a 2 bedroom villa. He sleeps in a crib at home so is not used to sleepng in a regular bed. He's a bit big to sleep in a pack n play. Thanks for any info.

Hi we didnt stay in Kadini village but just back from 2 wks BLT we have DS who turned 3 while we were there I requested a full size crib before we arrived & asked if it was in room when we arrived it wasnt in room but was in our room before our luggage was, so very quick.
The crib was a metal crib we knew it would be so took crib bumper with us as DS likes to sleep at top of crib it looked like new & had a good quality matress on it but you do need your own bedding as none is supplied they give you sheet but it is just a single bed cotton sheet a little to starched in my opinion for little ones.
I know the cribs are on first come basis so would be worth requesting before you arrive & definitly ask again on arrival it was cast member that told me to be sure to do this that way we would probably get one & we didnt arrive till 7pm & still got it.

Many thanks- very helpful, will get on the blower to MS and request....

Just a suggestion if you wanted a back up plan.;)

Whenever we go anywhere where we are unsure how our ds will cope with the sleeping arrangements, we take a toddler ready bed with us (we currently have a bob the builder one for our youngest which has 'bumpers' so he can't roll out - he is 2 and had just moved to a toddler bed- and we also have an older 'Ben 10' version which our 5 year old uses) They come in their own carry bags, are light and have built in sleeping bag type quilts.

When we go to Florida next year our boys will be 3 and 6, and I am unsure how they will get along sharing a bed (they both move around a lot in their sleep!:lmao:), so we will take one of the ready beds with us as a back up.

Just thought that might give you a back up option - hope that helps a little!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter