• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sleep Inn Hotel??

shaycamp21

DIS Veteran
We leave for WDW in two weeks :woohoo: and need to book a Buffalo area Hotel ASAP. Our flight is at 7:15 am with SW so I want to stay overnight somewhere. I have been reading other posts regarding the Sleep Inn and it seems pefect in terms of having the 24hr shuttle service and allowing up to two weeks parking (we are gone ten days) plus the early breakfast would suit our needs as I imagine we'll have to be at the airport before 6 am. It says to book the park n' fly option we need to call directly to book is that correct? Can anyone provide me with any more info about booking this (or even another) hotel and how to go about getting the best deal. :thanks:

I don't know about the Sleep Inn by the airport. I've stayed at the one at Boulevard Mall and it's very nice.
We are staying at the Clarion by the airport tomorrow night. I got a rate of $89 for park'n fly. I called all the hotels listed on the buffalo airport website and they were all $109. I'll let you know when we get back how the Clarion is.

Marilynn

Yes you are correct....here's the site and phone number to call......http://www.sleepinnairport.com/special.html
1-866-559-park(7275)

I'm not too sure if we called the toll free # or the long distance # but we realy enjoyed our stay at the Sleep Inn this past Feb. and will be staying there this Oct. too when we return to Florida! :banana:

We enjoyed the nice breakfast (which they start up at 4 am for us early travellers) and the staff were great! Any other questions.....just ask away! :thumbsup2 Have a great trip! :sunny:

sammi said:
Yes you are correct....here's the site and phone number to call......http://www.sleepinnairport.com/special.html
1-866-559-park(7275)

I'm not too sure if we called the toll free # or the long distance # but we realy enjoyed our stay at the Sleep Inn this past Feb. and will be staying there this Oct. too when we return to Florida! :banana:

We enjoyed the nice breakfast (which they start up at 4 am for us early travellers) and the staff were great! Any other questions.....just ask away! :thumbsup2 Have a great trip! :sunny:

Hi, I just called to see if we could get the $89 rate there and she said there rate is $109 for park n fly. I would have changed hotels if she had of given it to me for $89. I asked if that was the best rate and she said yes for our date.

M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter