• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Skylanders Designs

AkkishaBoddie can you please give me details of the dash forum? Have been checking here to see if Taj's may have been done. Thank you

Im actually quite new as well. She might just be on a break or something. I have been checking back everyday as well.

Sorry to everyone who is waiting. I have been out of town and just returned a couple of days ago. I am hoping to be caught up on requests by the end of the week but it may be a little longer than that. If anyone is in a time crunch, please pm me with your request and I will do my best to have them completed in time.

I'm not sure if my pm went through or not. I can't find record of it in my sent box, but anyways....
I was wondering if I could get your skylanders swap force package with Isaac age 7. TIA

Hi, Not sure if this is right as my first time here when I came across your generous work! Is it possible to get an invite and thank you tag for my son Riley who will be 4 on 17 August (yes I am late with invitations...). On the invite (blue background) can you please leave off the time, date, place, RSVP as I will put a text box over it.
Thanks in advance for your generosity!
Kylie :)

Hi, Not sure if this is right as my first time here when I came across your generous work! Is it possible to get an invite and thank you tag for my son Riley who will be 4 on 17 August (yes I am late with invitations...). On the invite (blue background) can you please leave off the time, date, place, RSVP as I will put a text box over it.
Thanks in advance for your generosity!
Kylie :)

Since you said blue background, I assumed you wanted both of the items in the regular Skylanders theme. Thank you for letting me know you needed them right away so I was able to get them done for you in time.

riley_skylandersinvitecustom_zps813dbe70.jpg

riley_skylandersgifttag_zps6db6f245.jpg

I have been searching everywhere for Skylander Giants party invitations for my son and I am absolutely amazed that you are making these for folks for free.

If you would have time , could you possibly to a Skylander invitation and circle for my son's party? His name is kewal and he is turning 7.

Thanks in advance!

Here are your requested designs...

kewal_skylandersgiantsinvite_zpsc095aed5.jpg

kewal_skylandersgiantsround_zps58a5e5ce.jpg

Wow! Thanks so much for your super quick response, the invitations are all printed and laminated. A very excited 4 year old is ready to hand them out. And big brother (6 which is why Mr 4 loves skylanders) gave it the stamp of approval too!
Your generosity is amazing, thanks again. x

Hi Amy,

I was doing a google search on skylander birthday cakes for my son Taj's upcoming 6th birthday party and came across your thread. What a wonderful generous soul you are for doing these special designs for people you don't even know.

If you have time I was hoping you may be able to do a Swap Force design for Taj? I have searched both threads for the name Taj but have had no hits.

We would be ever so grateful if you could please do a Swap Force:

triangle banner,
disc and
cake topper banner
in Taj's name?

Thanks in advance if you get time
Jo xxx

I think these are the 3 you are requesting...

taj_skylandersswapforce_zpse8ece5a9.jpg

taj_skylandersswapforceround_zps5af3b49d.jpg

taj_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zps87475d60.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter