Sky auction and inventory

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
I just won a R,S, Go auction but there are no listings for rooms after Dec. Does anyone know when these might appear, if at all? Would I have been better off paying the extra $130 to win a 7 day option that has the rooms already listed for my time frame?

When are you wanting to go? Next year is six months away minimum. Plenty will show up; you have to just give it some time.

I understand the inpatience, though. I'm still aiting for a 2 BR to show up at Orange Lake for 10/4/03. I was told that the best places show up only 2 weeks before your date! I'm sure you won;t ahve to wait that long, though.

Just keep checking, maybe a couple times per week since we're talking about next year.

I won a second auction and am waiting for soemthing in Sedona, AZ to open up in either April or May 2004! We can comiserate together - LOL!

Thanks Lisa. Guess I will just have to keep checking, and wait. Something I am not very good at. LOL . If you get Orange lake in Oct. let me know how you liked it because I think that will be my first choice.

Will do if I get it. I checked this AM, and they have a 2 BR the day before and the day after we are arriving - arrgh! I can't come the day before, and I don;t wnat to go the day after. Taht would put us down there for most of the Columbus day weekend, and I've heard it's really busy then. They're driving me :crazy: ! :Pinkbounc

straitlover,
I just saw on skyauction inventory at Orange Lake for Oct 3. I am also looking for the Oct 4 check in. I wish we could make it a day earlier!!! I hope this helps!
Jill

jills, if you see a 2 Br or 1 Br pop up for 10/4 or 10/5, let me get mine in first - Hee Hee! Just kidding :D

I can't do 10/3 either. I volunteer for NC Senior Games and will be working the registration table for State Finals until noon on 10/3. Don't think I can make it to orlando by check-in that night - LOL! I'm already ahving to cancel on them for 10/4 so I can go on the trip.

I'll keep praying for you both :smooth:

So, I should go ahead and bid on an rsg auction, even though the dates are not available now? I need a week in august. Is this realistic? thanks

Leslieh, if you MUST stay at OL and the dates aren't available right now, I personally would not bid. If nothing comes open, you would have to pay again for somewhere else to stay. But, the week you win is good until 5/31/04, so you could always use it another time.

However, there are lots of other resorts available in August, I believe. Silver Lake is supposed to be really nice, too.

Ok, Ive bid on two different ones for the vistana arriving weeks in july/aug. So far I have been knocked out of those two. Seems like a lot of inventory, there are several still on there. Ive gone up to 240.00 plus charges which would put me a little under $500.

Did you check inventory on that?
You might get a better price

I just got the vistana reg. auction $418.00 including fees. (not ready set go) How would I be able to check the inventory. Im glad I got it for this price, yesterday I tried alot less, and still 418.00 for seven nights in a two bedroom is great. I had a summer bay on hold with ts presentation for over 600.00. I may be hooked, I kept watching the auction until the last minute. Ok, next, i tried to fill in my travel dates, and it kept saying that the adult had to be over 18? or something, im 46. So I sent them an email. When do i PAY? thanks

Did you bid on a Vistana for certain dates?

Usually, they will charge your credit card(if you put that info in your profile) as soon as you win the auction. If they don't have your CC, they will be wanting to charge you right away.

I am not sure about the age problem you are having- I never ran into that.

Congrats on your win!

I am hooked on them too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter