sky auction 7 night suites, can you stay less?

Shelly

<font color=green>Doesn't know that anyone can be
I want to bid on a wonderful deal but don't want to stay that long, is there
any problems with checking out early or checking in later???

I bought a week through Sky Auction at Hilton Grand Vacation Club last October and had to check out early due to family emergency, I had no problems checking out and they did not ask for a reason. I don't think you would have any trouble at all checking out early.

No problem at all, but if you're arriving late, make sure the resort is aware of your plans. Otherwise, they might just consider you a "no show" and give your room away.

Sheila

you won't have any problems. as swilshire says call and tell them if you are arriving later.

you need to call before 7pm on your arrival date unless the reservation confirmation you recieved from skyauction (RCI) says something different. (sometimes it is 6pm)

If I know I am going to arrive later - I try to call during their normal business hours the day before my arrive. 8 to 5pm. then I am pretty sure someone wrote it down and passed it to the night clerk.

Some resorts also only have the front desk serviced between noon and 9pm - if you arrive after and you didn't call too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter