Skin Cancer.

How terrible.

So young to have to deal with such an ordeal. I think maybe the sunbathing in various countries has contributed, but still, such a horrible thing to have happened. Same age as me too, scary to think!

RIP.

I was 17 when my 51 year old father was taken by a malignant melanoma... It's a horrible disease. I've always been cautious in the sun but I'm now terrified even when I become slightly flushed in the sunshine...

It has definately made me more paranoid.
My 10 year old daughter has been complaining of a "Beauty spot/Mole" on her back,I am taking her to be checked over next week..she does however have a rash on her back which may have affected this mole but still I am worried,and want it to be checked.

It's worrying :(

Sorry to hear of your losses :hug::guilty:

my sister had this a few years ago, luckily she is fully recovered now
we are all very sun screen concious now!

Very Sad. Its a shame that so many people still ignore this type of thing though.

When i was in Turkey last year i saw loads of people covering themselves in oil just so they would get a tan. A girl at work uses baby oil!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter