• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ski Trip - February

jlacobb3

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We are new DVC Members (since December 2009). With that said, we have a question about booking a Concierge Resort. We are planning to go skiing during President's Week. Since it's so close to the date we're planning to go, the only ski resort available if we want to use points is Keystone Resort. It will cost us approximately 46 points per night. This seems very high. In your opinion, would we be better to pay cash and save our points. If we pay cash, we're flexible on where we go - Keystone, CO, Park City, UT, Steamboat Springs, CO.

Thanks!

Hi,

We are new DVC Members (since December 2009). With that said, we have a question about booking a Concierge Resort. We are planning to go skiing during President's Week. Since it's so close to the date we're planning to go, the only ski resort available if we want to use points is Keystone Resort. It will cost us approximately 46 points per night. This seems very high. In your opinion, would we be better to pay cash and save our points. If we pay cash, we're flexible on where we go - Keystone, CO, Park City, UT, Steamboat Springs, CO.

Thanks!

I know Vail Resorts(owns Keystone) has been running some good deals lately. You might see what they offer. I'm on the email list and they actually had some nice deals for over the holidays. Check out snow.com and see what they have.

You might be better off than 46pts/per night, though Pres. week might be pricier than week 52.

It is up at Boyne Mountain Michigan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter