Sizzix problem See post #5

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
I seem to have lost 2 of my sizzlets from Script. Does anyone know if I can get replacements for them or do I have to buy a whole new set? I couldn't find any info on their website.

I swear I packed them before leaving my grandmothers but I can't find them anywhere! I'm going to call her tomorrow to see if she found them. I'm so :furious: with myself!!!!!

Hopefully the missing pieces will turn up. I have that set if you need to borrow in the meantime. Let me know. :)

Thanks Lisa,I had just finished using what I needed them for, a swap. I'm moving my scrap stuff so hopefully I will find them as I organize everything. If not, lets hope Grandma didn't throw them away!

Oh CRAP!!! If Grammy can't find them I'd contact the Sizzix manufacturer ... hopefully they've had this happen before and you can get replacements!

HA!!!!! I found them this morning!!!! See what happens when you clean your scrap crap. They got stuck between pages in a magazine I had!

OH Happy Day!!!!! :banana:

BernardandMissBianca said:
HA!!!!! I found them this morning!!!! See what happens when you clean your scrap crap. They got stuck between pages in a magazine I had!

OH Happy Day!!!!! :banana:

Glad you found them!!! I was wondering if you had gotten that cleaned up.. Have you found the dining room table yet? :rotfl:

PrincessNancy96 said:
Glad you found them!!! I was wondering if you had gotten that cleaned up.. Have you found the dining room table yet? :rotfl:

UM..... Yeah...sure.....:rotfl2: well all of my stuff is gone but the rest is my darling hubby's.

One day we'll actually use it as a dining table and not an office/scrap table/homework spot/catch all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter