• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sizzix Alpha Fun Serif...

sweet maxine

DIS Veteran
Where's the cheapest place to get this? I would really like to have one, as the only alphas I have are Sizzlets. I don't have any way to get a Michaels coupon (live 2 hrs away, and no coupons placed in our paper here). Anyone know of another place cheap to find this?

Okay, another question...

I found the individual letters on the dollar sale at Creative Express. For around $42 I can get all the ones they have in stock, but will not get a D, H, I, J, O, or S. Anyone think I can find these anywhere else, as this price is pretty tough to beat compared to the price of the whole alpha (upper case).?

I have bought almost all of my Sizzix alphas (including the Fun Serif) through eBay. They have all been brand-new, still in the box and I have paid around $50 for the whole alphabet.

About how much did you pay for shipping? I just called Sizzix, and they do have the other letters, but they're 7.99 each. That won't end up being much of a deal for me I guess. I haven't ever bought anything (or sold for that matter) on e-bay. Is it pretty safe?

Okay, I'm still thinking about this....

I have figured that I can get the upper and lower case shipped to me (minus 7 letters which are not listed) for about $100. I could always use the lower case of the letters I guess in a pinch. If I order $100 from Creative Express, do I get free shipping?

sweet maxine said:
About how much did you pay for shipping? I just called Sizzix, and they do have the other letters, but they're 7.99 each. That won't end up being much of a deal for me I guess. I haven't ever bought anything (or sold for that matter) on e-bay. Is it pretty safe?

I just looked it up and I paid $65.00 (which included shipping and handling) when I bought my Fun Serif alphabet on eBay... MUCH CHEAPER than ordering from anywhere else.

I also ordered three other Sizzix alphabets (2 Sizzix and one Sizzlet alphabet) from another person on eBay and paid $170 total (that included shipping and handling). You won't get three alphabets for $170 anywhere other than eBay!

I buy and sell all of the time on eBay. As long as you deal with a seller who has positive feedback and no complaints, things should go smoothly. I know that there can be some crooks our there, but so far I have dealt with really good people on eBay.

sweet maxine said:
Okay, I'm still thinking about this....

I have figured that I can get the upper and lower case shipped to me (minus 7 letters which are not listed) for about $100. I could always use the lower case of the letters I guess in a pinch. If I order $100 from Creative Express, do I get free shipping?

I just looked at Creative Xpress. Right now they have a 30% off code for all Sizzix stuff (30SPOOKY), but even with the code, the Fun Serif alphabet is still $128.61 and S&H is $13.00.

sweet maxine said:
For around $42 I can get all the ones they have in stock, but will not get a D, H, I, J, O, or S.

But think about how much you use those letters, especially D, I, O, and S? Do you really want to use lower case for all of those? :confused3

How difficult is it to win on E-bay? I'm still mulling it over about the ones ordered individually...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter