Size of pirate beds

memakwed

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of the pirate room at CBR. I have read that the beds are doubles not queens like other mods have upgraded to. Since the pirate rooms are upgraded rooms at CBR were they changed to queens?
Thanks

Not that I remember, and actually I believe they have to be smaller because of the way the "ship" frames were made. Fwiw, my dh is 6' and never complained about them. I dont think the regular rooms at CBR are queens either though.

They are double from what I remember. All the beds at CBR are doubles and not queens.. At least when we stayed two years ago

All beds are doubles at the CBR; rumor has it that the regular rooms at CBR will change to queen beds next year.

Watch your toes. I must have banged my feet at least 10 times in 2 days. Like a regular bed your feet will go under when standing right against bed, not so with pirate bed.

We stayed in the pirate rooms in 2012 fun room and resort however beds were doubles at best..we have a king at home and DH is 6'4" not a rest full sleep for either of us! Our trips since we stay @ deluxe resorts that have at least a queen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter