Size of Despicable Me Beds & Pet Policy Question

have2getaway

DIS Veteran
will our 9 year olds (approx. 53-55 inches) fit in the Despicable Me beds? They look very small in the pictures, almost like toddler beds, so I wanted to make sure before we reserve one. Also, how do you guarantee you are not put in a room where a dog stayed? Which room(s)/sections are they allowed in at each resort?

Put the request not to be put in pet rooms in your reservation.

Dogs at PB are in garden and bay view rooms only.

RP is only T2 on the lower floor only.

HRH garden views.

The info was in the hotel sticky but nothing more specific. Call the hotel directly for that.

I remember someone posting the minion beds were larger than single beds, but maybe do a search for that.

Put the request not to be put in pet rooms in your reservation.

Dogs at PB are in garden and bay view rooms only.

RP is only T2 on the lower floor only.

HRH garden views.

The info was in the hotel sticky but nothing more specific. Call the hotel directly for that.

I remember someone posting the minion beds were larger than single beds, but maybe do a search for that.

Thank you! I have read the hotel stickies, but honestly feel completely lost about Universal. I’ve been to Universal a couple times, but I have never stayed on site.

I did an image search on google for “despicable me suite Universal” and found some videos on YouTube that showed the beds more closely. They don’t look like toddler beds in the videos.

That showed the rooms being made and when you see the adults making up the bed I think it gives a decent indication of their size.

You can also do a search in the trip reports section; people might have posted pix of kids and the beds.

I did an image search on google for “despicable me suite Universal” and found some videos on YouTube that showed the beds more closely. They don’t look like toddler beds in the videos.

That showed the rooms being made and when you see the adults making up the bed I think it gives a decent indication of their size.

You can also do a search in the trip reports section; people might have posted pix of kids and the beds.

Thank you!! These look really neat, and they do look bigger than toddler beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter