Six Flags Great America -free kids ticket?

sksjasams

DIS Veteran
My DS10 is trying to figure out a way for us to finance a day at Six Flags Great America. He said online you can buy adult tickets for the price of child admission - I did look and this is true. He also said he saw a commerical for some food item that you buy and you get a free ticket for child admission. He doesn't remember what the food item was though and I have been unable to find the offer after much googling.

Does any one know about this offer for free child admission ticket with some food purchase?

He's figuring that DH and I would be only child admission price each and then he and a friend would be free. I had to laugh when he was estimating the food budget -$20 for lunch and $10 for snack for ALL of us (we wish!)

Thanks for your help!

I see the adult pays kids price...but can't find anything about the other.

LAST year Lunchables had coupons inside the packages for one free child's admission with an adult ticket purchase. Perhaps they're rolling that out again for this year? I googled but could only find 2008 references.

I've been watching for something like this myself. DD12 really wants to go to Great America (why I don't know, we go to DL like monthly lol) so I have been waiting for a good promo. The best I can find are the online deals. I know 6 Flags has free admission with a Pepsi can but that's all I know about.

There was a great promo last year through AAA. All tickets, adult & kids, were $20. You did not have to be a AAA member either. I had a friend of mine purchase them and they were printable online.

I found out about it from here so if you searched, you might be able to find some threads on it.

I asked my friend and she didn't see anything on the AAA website. Hopefully, they will do this promo again.

He's right about the free ticket - I did see on the front of something the other day at Target that it had a free Kid's ticket. I can't remember exactly what it was though - I wasn't interested, so kind of ignored it. It may have been on the juice box isle section, but I'm honestly not sure. I just know it was in Target.

Not sure which six flags you are going to, but since you are trying to budget it don't forget parking. Here in IL it's $15. We were going to get annual passes but with parking we decided not to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter