Site visit...

Belle Amy

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.
My fiance and I did our own little site visit this weekend!! We've been debating between the gazebo at the Yacht Club and Seabreeze Point at the Boardwalk. I was absolutely amazed at how beautiful both sites were...but I think we have made a firm decision on the gazebo!!

For anyone who hasn't visited, and this was my first trip to these resorts, the area is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! The Yacht and Beach Clubs are right next to each other, but I wasn't aware that the Boardwalk Inn was just as close...they are all accessable from the same walkway around the lake!!!

I'm so excited, I think the area is the perfect place for a wedding, because really, my wedding guests won't have to travel far distances for the ceremony, reception and the illuminations dessert party I'm planning for afterwards...because the international gateway to EPCOT is also right in close proximity...

I'm utterly infatuated with the area, I can't wait!!

Now all I need to figure out is what month to have the wedding!!! But no matter what month, it's such a beautiful location, I can't imagine a bad month to get married there!!

I took lots of pictures, as soon as I can get them uploaded I'll share them!!!

:goodvibes

I'm so glad you liked the gazebo. I'm getting married there in two weeks. (OMG, TWO WEEKS :jumping3: :faint: ) Did you notice if they were doing construction near the gazebo? My EM said they would be finished in front of the gazebo but they may be on either side. I don't want to hear hammering and whatever else on my wedding day.

Congratulations on a successful site visit. Now, PICK THE DATE!!!!! :goodvibes

I didn't hear or see any construction....we were there on Saturday night around 6:30pm...I didn't see any of the partitions they usually put up when they are doing construction, so I think you are pretty safe....

I absolutely loved the gazebo, and congrats on only having two weeks left!! The fiance and I are throwing around a late November wedding and a late February wedding...I'd like it to be a little chilly out, but I'm not making the decision until I visit during those times....

I hope the next two weeks fly by for you, I can imagine how exciting it is!!!

SetzKitten said:
I'm so glad you liked the gazebo. I'm getting married there in two weeks. (OMG, TWO WEEKS :jumping3: :faint: ) Did you notice if they were doing construction near the gazebo? My EM said they would be finished in front of the gazebo but they may be on either side. I don't want to hear hammering and whatever else on my wedding day.

Congratulations on a successful site visit. Now, PICK THE DATE!!!!! :goodvibes

I believe that if the construction is close enough to cause a distrubance during your wedding ceremony that Disney will make the construction works put their tools down for the duration of the ceremony. I know they did that for another Yacht Club Gazebo Bride, I dont see why they wouldn't do it for you...if the contstruction noise would be a problem.

I couldnt decide between the gazebo and the seabreeze point but after our site visit im definately going for the gazebo its so beautiful! The bride your refering too is fantasia sam i think, im sure she said they stopped work for her wedding. When i was out there 2 weeks ago they were by the main entrance, repairing hurricane damage the staff told us.

Belle Amy,
I'm so glad you had a good time. I can't wait for the photos, that's the area I'm hoping to be wed in and I've never been to WDW so I'm just eating up the pics!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter