Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

This day just sounded too fabulous and I'm so jealous. Those VIP tours really are worth it. Glad to hear you loved FoP, gives me reassurance for when I'm around people who get motion sick to know it really doesn't affect it. Also I'm just loving the fact you met and got so hype for the Robin Hood characters. Meeting the Disney fox Robin Hood is one of my top meets I have yet to do, but I'm so happy to know Prince John and Friar Tuck do meets. Ugh need to meet them. :goodvibes

You summed up the VIP tour really well!! We did so much and it was a long day but wow now that I look back I am amazed at how much we did. Plus Jon and Amanda were great, especially Jon. You know we named dropped him a few times in MK and everyone knew who he was, he's a legend even though hes only been working there for 4 years!!

I'm so happy you and Joe enjoyed yourselves and Satuli Canteen is so good!

Tim's DCP Update and August Update!!!

Hi everyone! Joe and Timmy flew out to Florida last night, Tampa to be exact (they are visiting with family). They make the drive to Orlando bright and early tomorrow morning, as Timmy needs to check into his apartment complex at 9:45 am. Then, he officially starts his second DCP. I believe he has to meet with casting tomorrow and then Traditions is a few days later...He also made plans to see Aladdin with some of his friends who are still down there. I'll post pics tomorrow or Monday so you can all see where he will be spending the next 3 months. I'll also keep you updated about his program just like I did the first time. This may come in handy if any of you or your sons and daughters have an interest in the DCP...:P Feel free to ask me any questions about the program and I will be more than happy to try and answer them for you...

My second update has to do with a resort change for our August trip when my oldest son, Matt and I travel down to WDW to pick Tim up from his program...Yep, We are no longer staying at ASMo. Because I got an amazing AP rate at the Contemporary Resort!!!!! YAY!!!!! So now, my trips look something like this:

June 5-8 Rosen Shingle Creek and June 8-9 The Vinoy, St Pete BIRTHDAY TRIP :bday:

August 7-11 The Contemporary Resort Pick Tim up from his DCP:D

September 22-26 The Contemporary Resort/Atrium Club Level:D

Not one but 2 celeb encounters??? That’s amazing. Can’t wait to hear who the 2nd was.

So cool that you fought your fears and went on FoP. I let my fears win a lot of times - this is a great reminder!

Awesome you met Prince John. I’ve been going to Disney since I was 3 (a very long time ago) ... when I was somewhere ~8-10 I was on one of the side streets off Main Street with my family. “Prince John” swept me up and “ballroom danced” with me for a few minutes. One of my favorite memories ever. I often wish I could find Prince John’s “friend” and let him/her know that moment of kindness and magic has stayed with me my whole life!

Congratulations to your son on his second program assignment. And woo hoo for future trips - always good to have one to look forward to!!

I am amazed at how much we did

Joe and I talked about that too, and we did do a lot!!!

You know we named dropped him a few times in MK and everyone knew who he was, he's a legend even though hes only been working there for 4 years!!

He was awesome and if I were ever fortunate enough to do another VIP Tour, I would totally request him (if that can be done, and if I ever win the lottery-LOL!).

I'm so happy you and Joe enjoyed yourselves and Satuli Canteen is so good!

Thanks hon!

Not one but 2 celeb encounters??? That’s amazing. Can’t wait to hear who the 2nd was.

I can't wait to share!!!! I'll give you a hint...They are YouTube sensations...

So cool that you fought your fears and went on FoP. I let my fears win a lot of times - this is a great reminder!

Seriously was scared to death, but I knew I had to ride it...And, I'm so glad I did!!! There were quite a few moments like that this trip!!!

when I was somewhere ~8-10 I was on one of the side streets off Main Street with my family. “Prince John” swept me up and “ballroom danced” with me for a few minutes. One of my favorite memories ever. I often wish I could find Prince John’s “friend” and let him/her know that moment of kindness and magic has stayed with me my whole life!

What an awesome memory!!!

Congratulations to your son on his second program assignment. And woo hoo for future trips - always good to have one to look forward to!!

I know, right!!!!! We may be adding on another too, but it's a bit too early to tell...

Yay for the Contemporary upgrade! So many fun and fabulous trips on the way.

This may come in handy if any of you or your sons and daughters have an interest in the DCP...:P Feel free to ask me any questions about the program and I will be more than happy to try and answer them for you...

If you're ever unsure about anything, I definitely can help too if need be. Two programs (on both coasts) and one starting soon, I guess I'm kind of an expert on all things DCP at this point lol

If you're ever unsure about anything, I definitely can help too if need be. Two programs (on both coasts) and one starting soon, I guess I'm kind of an expert on all things DCP at this point lol

I plan on picking your brain about the professional internship at some point. You are definitely the expert! Plus, You have to meet my Tim!!!! It's crazy that you will both be overlapping DCP's...

As Joe and I were leaving MK, I noticed 2 VERY special characters just waiting to take some pics with me.:D:D:D As some of you know, Robin Hood was my very first Disney movie and I absolutely love all of the characters from the movie. So, this was something special!!!

I don't recognize them but they're super cute!

They make the drive to Orlando bright and early tomorrow morning, as Timmy needs to check into his apartment complex at 9:45 am. Then, he officially starts his second DCP.

So exciting!

So now, my trips look something like this:

June 5-8 Rosen Shingle Creek and June 8-9 The Vinoy, St Pete BIRTHDAY TRIP :bday:

You are a lucky girl!

I had no idea why you kept looking for Robin Hood. How great you at least got to meet some of the characters!

Hope Joe and Timmy are having a good time. Can't wait to hear about all of his adventures

I plan on picking your brain about the professional internship at some point. You are definitely the expert! Plus, You have to meet my Tim!!!! It's crazy that you will both be overlapping DCP's...

Ask away, any time. And honestly I'm shocked I haven't come across him on one of the Facebook groups or something. Not only are our first names the same, but our last names are very similar too. Just one letter off. I feel like that would be an inevitable crossing of paths.

The first and only stop in MK was to 7 Dwarfs Mine Train. Which was fine, because Joe and I were very tired at this point and we still had a VERY LOOOOOOOONG evening ahead of us...We needed to get back to WL (we had received our room ready text and were anxious to check out our new digs for the next 4 nights and freshen up a bit). Mine Train was super fun as always. Then, our guides, Amanda and Jon passed out really cool VIP pins to each of us to commemorate our special VIP Tour. Joe and I also took a pic with Jon, because he was the guide we spent the most time with. So, again, a BIG thank you to our guides, and an extremely warm thank you to our fairy Godmother for the best pixie dust one could ever receive. It was awesome spending time with you and it was truly a magical experience!!!!
Sounds like an absolutely perfect way to end an amazing day!

As Joe and I were leaving MK, I noticed 2 VERY special characters just waiting to take some pics with me.:D:D:D As some of you know, Robin Hood was my very first Disney movie and I absolutely love all of the characters from the movie. So, this was something special!!!
Perfect!!

I'll also keep you updated about his program just like I did the first time. This may come in handy if any of you or your sons and daughters have an interest in the DCP...:P Feel free to ask me any questions about the program and I will be more than happy to try and answer them for you...
I was trying to encourage Jack to go for this but so far am not having any luck. Maybe one of the twins will go for it when they are in university.

Wow! You are really going to have an incredible few months!

I wasn't sure if you ever got the chance to meet up with them on the trip!!!! I'm so happy for you :) (and me! I met them after our tour ended, as well! I was nearly in tears. LOL) Did you get to see Robin Hood and Little John? I met them with the time to leave for my DME down to the wire, but thankfully still made it in time!

I'm shocked I haven't come across him on one of the Facebook groups or something. Not only are our first names the same, but our last names are very similar too. Just one letter off. I feel like that would be an inevitable crossing of paths.
LOL @PlutosRHM55 I briefly thought you guys were the same people! I hope you guys get the chance to meet up during your DCP!

Sounds like a great time at AK! I'm so glad you enjoyed FoP and trying the night blossom!

The end to your VIP tour sounds wonderful. Again, what an amazing experience to have!

Great pics with the Robin Hood characters!

I don't recognize them but they're super cute!

They are Prince John and Friar Tuck from Robin Hood.:P

Hope Joe and Timmy are having a good time. Can't wait to hear about all of his adventures

They literally just checked him into his apartment.

Ask away, any time. And honestly I'm shocked I haven't come across him on one of the Facebook groups or something. Not only are our first names the same, but our last names are very similar too. Just one letter off. I feel like that would be an inevitable crossing of paths.

You are super sweet!!! You definitely need to meet!

Wow! You are really going to have an incredible few months!

I know, right!!!

Did you get to see Robin Hood and Little John?

No, sadly I never saw them...:sad:

Sounds like a great time at AK! I'm so glad you enjoyed FoP and trying the night blossom!

The end to your VIP tour sounds wonderful. Again, what an amazing experience to have!

Great pics with the Robin Hood characters!

The Night Blossom was so good! The VIP Tour was beyond words.:daisy:

Hi there! I don't know if I've said hi yet, but loving following along on your epic trip!! Wished I could have been there!! Also, I am so glad to hear that FOP didn't make you sick. I was scared to go on the last two times I've been at WDW but you are making me rethink that for next time. Is it like Soarin' where you actually don't move that much and if you start to feel woozy you can just close your eyes? That's what I like about that one...but if it actually moves a lot more...I'm nervous!!

Your VIP tour is the perfect way to do 4 parks in a day...without all that trudging to the front and waiting for busses etc it's so much more doable lol!! What a lot of pixie dust! Also loving hearing about the DCP...hoping my kids can do it one day!

Hi there! I don't know if I've said hi yet, but loving following along on your epic trip!! Wished I could have been there!! Also, I am so glad to hear that FOP didn't make you sick. I was scared to go on the last two times I've been at WDW but you are making me rethink that for next time. Is it like Soarin' where you actually don't move that much and if you start to feel woozy you can just close your eyes? That's what I like about that one...but if it actually moves a lot more...I'm nervous!!

Hi! I think Soarin' is worse in my opinion because you don't have anything to hold onto. In FOP you are more secure in your ride vehicle and that made me feel better. And yes, you can totally close your eyes when you start to feel nervous. The ride vehicle stays in one place but it tilts and shakes...

loving hearing about the DCP

Timmy LOVED his first program and although he just arrived at WDW to start the second one, he's having a blast!

I also told @buzzrelly that I would lean towards Joe if I felt myself getting sick. LOL!!!

:rotfl:

063ccd52-10a3-4d38-afdd-56cb86e6a463-jpeg.401406

So good, right?!

It was our first time at Satu'li as well, but definitely won't be our last!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter