Sister is a steak lover!

fredms

Love my nieces and nephews!
I am taking my sister and her kids to Disney. RIght now we are planning on bringing a sitter so my sister and I can go out together a couple of nights. I really want to take her to illuminations since I think its the best thing at Disney - where should I take her to Disney in/near Epcot. She is a big meater (not seafood) and isn't terribly fancy - so what do ya'll think?

Thanks in advance for all of your amazing advice.

Try Le Cellier in Canada. Great steaks and you are in Epcot to boot. You should make priority seating, it's usually busy for Dinner time.

Agree. IN Epcot Le cellier is best for steak. But Shula's and Yachtsman Steakhouse are NEAR Epcot, and both are excellent staek places.

Le Cellier is awesome! We ate there on Easter! It was excellent!

Definitely agree with Le Cellier. It's the best meal I've had at Disney so far, and the DBf adored his mushroom filet.

Get the maple creme brulee for dessert, it's to die for!

The "isn't terribly fancy" comment tells me that Le Cellier is probably your best bet as both Shula's and YS are quite upscale. This is no slap at Le Cellier, as it is very nice, but it is a Park restaurant...Generally a bit more relaxed.
pirate:

I vote for Le Cellier too. The steaks there are so good and the pretzel bread is a bonus too. :) We went in our shorts and didn't feel out of place at all.

This is not in EPCOT, but maybe another night you can take her to 'Ohana's. My DH is a big steak eater and this is his favorite restaurant.

Another vote for Le Cellier. If you really want to go for it, Yachtsman Steakhouse is the place.

Thanks for all your help. I still have lots of time to think but appreciate all of the advice.

What a great Brother/Uncle you are!!! Haven't been but sounds like Le Cellier is a good bet.

Yep, Le Cellier and YSH are top picks for my group of dedicated carnivores:earsboy:

If you're not looking for upscale, you could consider the Crew's Cup Lounge (bar) at the BoardWalk. It adjoins the Yachtsman's Steakhouse, but has a more laid-back atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter