Sister in law.. no INS papers yet.. suggestions??

Peachy

<font color=FF3300>Consider this a complimentary u
Hi...
We have this wonderful extended family cruise scheduled for March 22 on the Magic. Here's the problem.. My brother married a girl from the Phillipines last January. After we decided to go on this cruise (this January), they filed with the INS for traveling papers. She came over on a fiance Visa and also had (I think) a temporary passport. The do have a marriage license and she also got her drivers license.

It's 2 weeks away and she has nothing from INS.. what do we do? Will they let her on the boat, and just not off? Or is she just stuck not being able to go at all?

help...

Peachy

I would call DCL and ask them. The INS taks a long time getting paperwork back, so I won't count on it for this cruise. I would ask DCL if the paperwork she has currently ok to leave and return to the United States.

Peachy,

Did your SIL never apply for temporary permanent resident status? It would have been in the paperwork submitted after the wedding with the marriage certificate. If they married 14 months ago (if I'm reading this right), she should have received something from INS for her change in status from the finace visa, which is only good for 90 days.

Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter