Singles over 35 club AKA Wish I was a cougar

Good luck!!!! Let us know how it goes.
popcorn::

Ok so I was keeping an open mind...

1st he doesnt eat seafood. Ok. Some people have allergies
2nd he doesn't drink. Ok I can kind of deal with that I always have a designated driver....

By this time I'm thinking it's early in the date he can't get a third strike this fast and then it happened.

He dropped the big one (actual words). "I had to go to Disney world every summer while visiting my grandparents! I'm done with Disney, I don't know how anyone could spend

The topic of disney was brought up by my friend's 6 yr old who was telling me he is going to be jack
sparrow for Halloween. I think my wine came out of my nose. My friend new right then and there that I was done!

Needless to say I didn't have a good date and I won't be seeing him again.

2nd he doesn't drink. Ok I can kind of deal with that I always have a designated driver....

By this time I'm thinking it's early in the date he can't get a third strike this fast and then it happened.

He dropped the big one (actual words). "I had to go to Disney world every summer while visiting my grandparents! I'm done with Disney, I don't know how anyone could spend

The topic of disney was brought up by my friend's 6 yr old who was telling me he is going to be jack
sparrow for Halloween. I think my wine came out of my nose. My friend new right then and there that I was done!

Ohman! I'm sorry to hear that! :hug:

Ok enjoying this thread.

So think I'll join in.

I'm Deb 44 from Boston area.

I am a Registered Nurse

I have a DD 11, DS 8

Divorced and planning my post divorce trip for the spring!!!!

I love the outdoors, sports, and all things Disney :love:

I love Disney World and love to drink but I am not single too bad

:hug: well better now than later... I know it sound redundant by now but really it is really better now than later...

Mitz... where about in Md??? some of us are going for lunch on Nov. 5th for brunch by Fairfax, Va... come join us... not a date date but just lunch with disers who enjoys and have the same passion as you for Disney!!!!!!:dance3:

Ok enjoying this thread.

So think I'll join in.

I'm Deb 44 from Boston area.

I am a Registered Nurse

I have a DD 11, DS 8

Divorced and planning my post divorce trip for the spring!!!!

I love the outdoors, sports, and all things Disney :love:

Wooohoooo we have to hang out by Cheers one of this days!!! I always go visit friends at Wistaaaah!!! I will be in there in Xmas!!! And I think I have a friend connection to send your way !!! :yay: He is our age!!! Do you have any problems with pets??? Like dogs??? he got 2 :) Ok Ok time to get more fyi about him so I can send him at the right direction ... your direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont forget to invite me for the wedding hihihi:upsidedow

Park the car in harvard yard lol. Christmas time a nice time to visit Boston maybe a nice pint in Cheers.
What kinda guy we talking about?? Don't mind pets I have 2 dogs and 2 kids :)

:hug: well better now than later... I know it sound redundant by now but really it is really better now than later...

Mitz... where about in Md??? some of us are going for lunch on Nov. 5th for brunch by Fairfax, Va... come join us... not a date date but just lunch with disers who enjoys and have the same passion as you for Disney!!!!!!:dance3:

Wooohoooo we have to hang out by Cheers one of this days!!! I always go visit friends at Wistaaaah!!! I will be in there in Xmas!!! And I think I have a friend connection to send your way !!! :yay: He is our age!!! Do you have any problems with pets??? Like dogs??? he got 2 :) Ok Ok time to get more fyi about him so I can send him at the right direction ... your direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont forget to invite me for the wedding hihihi:upsidedow

Mitz... where about in Md??? some of us are going for lunch on Nov. 5th for brunch by Fairfax, Va... come join us... not a date date but just lunch with disers who enjoys and have the same passion as you for Disney.

I'm in glen burnie, but I would drive to fairfax for lunch. Unfortunately I am flying to San diego that day. I have a conference and then spending a few days in Disneyland.

Keep me posted for future events. Ive been watching the md/pa/va meets!

I have a single brother who will be 33 and he loves to drink .:goodvibes

Does he like Disney? Does he like older women? :cutie:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Just thought of something else...would he mind a harem? I think there are couple of ladies on this board that might want to share him!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Does he like Disney? Does he like older women? :cutie:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Just thought of something else...would he mind a harem? I think there are couple of ladies on this board that might want to share him!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mitzicat!!! :lmao: Ok I will make note of the list... you can count me out am only here for the food...LoLpopcorn::

Mitzicat!!! :lmao: Ok I will make note of the list... you can count me out am only here for the food...LoLpopcorn::

I don't think I have enough space in a post to provide my "list" :lmao:

no...I'm honestly not that picky! Just someone who isn't crazy! :eek:

HaHa I hear ya I love seafood and love to cook it...
Love a few cocktails
And love Disney I would have said byebye as well.
Although the designated driver does sound good LOL

QUOTE=Mitzicat;43049322]Ok so I was keeping an open mind...

Needless to say I didn't have a good date and I won't be seeing him again.[/QUOTE]

Hummm he might like the sharing idea haha and yes he got a job and his own suv he is 6'1 dark blond hair and built for a woman.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter