Single stall bathroom

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
Isn't there a "secret" bathroom in DL that is "private"? I tried a search but came up with nothing...but I could almost swear there was a thread about the "hidden" bathroom. :crazy:

rosiep said:
Isn't there a "secret" bathroom in DL that is "private"? I tried a search but came up with nothing...but I could almost swear there was a thread about the "hidden" bathroom. :crazy:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...yes there is but Im not telling nobody!! nani nani boo boo... :p

The secret restroom is actually at the end of the Indiana Jones Adventure queue. You have to ask the CM to use it and it's supposed to be for emergency use only.

XTinabell said:
The secret restroom is actually at the end of the Indiana Jones Adventure queue. You have to ask the CM to use it and it's supposed to be for emergency use only.

sorry XTinabell but thats not the one.....this bathroom anyone can use and Im still not telling where it is :smokin: :rolleyes1 :stir:

Nope, it's not on Indiana (and I was there in October and they told me that one is shut down now right now!) There is a different one that I went and hunted for after the hidden bathroom thread. Happy hunting!

XTinabell said:

Not the one I was thinking of. I think it said it was behind Rancho Del Zocale. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I saw a picture of where it was (never been to DL-that's why I'm asking.) It was along a fence behind an outdoor seating area.

There is a special private bathroom that is technically for those with disabilities that need help. Others can use it, but the main purpose is for those who need the extra room and/or need an aide to help them in the bathroom.

Scrap'nPatty said:
This reminds me of the Hidden Mickey game! LOL

Notice how no one is gonna give it up?

:rotfl:

Ok..I'm pulling the jealousy card...I'll go to another board if you won't tell me.. :stir:

rosiep said:
Ok..I'm pulling the jealousy card...I'll go to another board if you won't tell me.. :stir:
That's where I found my info. I have yet to find any info about another "secret" bathroom. So as far as I'm concerned the Indiana Jones one is the only one ;)

I believe there are a few. But the only one I've found is in the back of Carnation Gardens. I think that's what they call it now. It's the stage area to the left of the castle (when looking at it from Main Street Hub). In the back of the seating area, all you really see is a fence and a Cast Member entrance, but if you look to the right of the CM entrance, you'll see the restroom. It's got a big toilet and a kid's toilet. It's set up as a Disabled/Family restroom.

Albort said:
2 words... who cares!!! :P :rotfl:
lol. I do! Well I found some info on another site that confirms what Got2travel said. There is indeed a secret washroom in the carnation plaza area that is by the CM backstage access door.

XTinabell said:
lol. I do! Well I found some info on another site that confirms what Got2travel said. There is indeed a secret washroom in the carnation plaza area that is by the CM backstage access door.

ok ok you found out but dont go telling nobody or I will have to pixiedust: you into oblivion :rolleyes1

Thank You, Thank you.
:thumbsup2 It is indeed the one by Carnation. Sometimes..well you know....privacy is a must.

There is one on the porch of the Tiki room, you need to ask a CM for a key.

The one behind Carnation is new to me.. DH has privacy issues :rolleyes:

We've used the "secret" restroom by Rancho Del Zocale many times now. We were walking by it (didn't see it) a few years ago and a friendly CM asked if we needed a restroom. She pointed it out to us and now we use it whenever we are in the area. It isn't labeled for disabled only and doesn't require a key. :goodvibes

I never heard of the "secret" bathroom at DL. Thanks for the tip!

Don't forget the family bathrooms at DCA. Same kind of bathroom, right by the patio fountain (not sure what it's called) My kids get into their swimsuits in the two that are there, if they aren't too busy.

Dukland said:
I never heard of the "secret" bathroom at DL. Thanks for the tip!

Don't forget the family bathrooms at DCA. Same kind of bathroom, right by the patio fountain .

Thanks..that'll come in handy too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter