Sing-ALong?

ohdisco

Excited!
Seriously don't know where to put this question, so if this is the wrong place, please move it.

Has anybody seen the Sing-Along Songs: Disneyland Fun? (Even being an 18 year old, I get giddy at the beginning of the movie...and teary eyed during "When You Wish Upon A Star")

I was wondering if anybody had heard of a Sing-Along for Disney World that is just basic like the Disneyland Fun (Not the beach party or the camping at Disney World). We all love those Sing-Alongs, and we were just wondering if there was a Sing-Along to get us through the long wait until Disney World in Dec!

My DD has the same DLR Sing-along and she loves it!!! I wish we could hear some of these songs in the parks. Unfortunately, I've never seen anything for WDW. We use DLR to get ready. :hippie:

My DD has the same DLR Sing-along and she loves it!!! I wish we could hear some of these songs in the parks. Unfortunately, I've never seen anything for WDW. We use DLR to get ready. :hippie:

Isn't it awesome?! I had the Sing-Along when I was young (probably 7-8) on VHS, but I lost it in the black hole that is my house :rotfl:. Last spring I bought a new one to get ready to go on my graduation trip to DL.

Oh well, I guess I'll just do the same as you!

I recall that you can buy CD's of the Disney World Music while at WDW in gift shops. There's lots of it online also through shared music sites. There never was a WDW video to the best of my knowledge except the WaterPark one with Blizzard Beach and the Polynesian in it. My favourite from the Disneyland Video was "walkin right down the middle of main street USA......" I would love to find that sone somewhere.

I had forgotten all about this movie, But love it, I am gonna have to rummage through our tapes and find it... for "upcoming trip" 9 months from now tee hee:cheer2:

LOVE IT! My DMIL gave us one that she had with the characters at Ft. Wilderness and my DD liked it so much I started looking for some and found the DL one at a consignment store for $1. It has been great to prepare DD for our trip because

1. It has the characters with little kids so she can see the size difference

2. It has lots of different characters we can talk about, as she has only seen a few of the movies (although I don't think she really needs to know Roger Rabbit, the star of the DL one! :lmao: )

3. It is only 25 minutes long - just right for a quick video watching session.

4. The songs are good so I actually enjoy it too (except that Zip a Dee Doo Dah rap - what is up with that??? :rotfl2: )

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter