• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Since Yankee Candles are so popular here, a question...

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
I love Yankee Candles and during Christmas I purchased a large jar of Nutcracker. I was told it was a test fragrance. Does anyone know the likelyhood of it being released again this year or how I can find out. The clerk in my local store at the time said they sold out and that it was requested a lot, so I am wondering if because it was popular that they will make it apart of their Christmas line this year and expand it into tarts too. Has anyone smelled this scent before, it really is great!

:bounce::wave::bounce:

I asked them about that last week - more than likely it will be released at Christmastime again :D

Thanks Jenn, I sure hope so, I just love Nutcracker and would love to buy a couple. And like I said before, I would love it if they made them in tarts this time around.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter