Since the kids aren't here, do you...

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
go to ghiradelli's and pig out? (What did you think I was going to ask? Hmmm)

My DH and I always make time to go to G's when we are in DTD. We don't consider the trip complete without at least a tidbit from there!

Most definitely! Had the Cable Car and the Gold Rush (I think it's called). Haven't decided what to try next, got till January to decide.

the chocolate covered strawberries are to die for!! :D a little pricey but you know what...who cares..it's cheaper than dessert in the restaurants!!! The Lattes are also really good there too!

Bring multiple disguises so you can keep going back for free samples! :smooth:

We were there last Thanksgiving and it was unbelievably cold. That's how we found out Ghirardellis has hot chocolate to die for!

We usually ( I am ashamed to admit this..hope my mom is not reading...lol) go there for "supper" atleast once!!!

Okay, I plead ignorance to the free samples! I will definately be looking for that.

Joliekae, I ,love the multiple disguises! ROFL!

Oh, yeah, free samples are given away in the little separate Ghirrarrarradellillilli (however you spell it) shop next door to the main restauranty-type-area. They sell the boxed chocolates, candies, and chocolate candy bars in there.

Watch out for skin irritation when using fake beards and mustaches, ladies!

Our trip is not complete without at least one hot fudge sundae from Ghiradelli's! In fact, it's on our "first night" agenda for our trip coming up (in 36 days, but who's counting?!). And oh yes, those free samples...

They give out free samples, JolieKae? Cool! I've never been to the G's at WDW, just the ones in San Fran and San Diego. Guess I'll have to pay a visit in November ;)

Ahhhh..... We too always make it a point to visit ..usually the first day of our trip! Hot fudge sundae for DH and a Chocolate ice cream soda for me! Yum! Our next trip is during the Epcot Food and Wine festival....we'll have to see if we save any room for a trip over to the Disney market...not sure I'll be able to tear us away from all the food booths at Epcot! However..back again for 12 days during the holiday, and you can bet we'll be there a couple of times!! Not guilty one bit!

On our last trip, we divided our stay between DL and the Grosvenor. You just can't beat either of those places for easy proximity to DD. From Dixie Landings we took the boat every night after the parks. And from the Grosvenor it's just a quick stroll across the street!!! We went to Ghiradelli's every night for a good old fashioned double dip chocolate ice cream cone.
DH and I each gained 5 pounds after almost two weeks, but worth every single calorie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter