Since some new designers have come on board...

jennydep

Mouseketeer
I thought I would ask this again. Does anyone have a design for Sea World? We will be spending one day of Michaela's wish trip there. I just made reservations for Dining with Shamu! (I can't wait for that!!!)

Thanks!

I made 2 for you that you can use if you would like if they are not right just PM me and I will change it to say whatever you like
83029mich-med.jpg

83029sea.jpg

Here's a public thank you, Joann! My kids love them! Brad will have the blue one with his name and Michaela chose the other one.

Your Welcome cool where you staying? we are at Pop for 11 days! Mabey we will see each other lol I got abunch of stuff for your invitations just have to play around with them later when I get home ;)

We will be at GKTW Village April 29-May 5. Then down to St. Pete for two nights then back up to Pop May 7 & 8, leaving Orlando on the 9th.

Can't wait to see the invite! :cool1:

Wow thats a busy vacation LOL well mabey I will see ya on the days your at POP I will be sure to look out for ya!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter